Wednesday 1 July 2015

Cooling off - swim, swim, swim. . .

Bea made me laugh today when we were by the lake as a rather large man emerged from the water and he quizzed me: "Mama. Why has that man got his balls in a bag, tied up with a piece of string?" That, dear Bea, is a thong! It's all wrong I know, but it's called a thong!! Funny!!! Yes, the only way to stay cool in this mini heatwave is to dip in the water . . . .  and the lake is a beautiful temperature at the moment. I started the day off swimming with a friend, and we all found a nice spot for a family swim later and ended up with a fun river swim fairly late last night. Ili still too young to swim in the river as the current too strong, but Bea is a strong swimmer now and loved swimming with the river current.

My morning swim spot. . .
That's Ili with the armbands on
and me in the water . . .
Can just make out Bea jumping off the jetty!
Slack-line walking over the Limmat river.
We'd like Papa to have a try!!
Bea and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment